Assistant Professor at the Department of Speech Therapy
at Sao Paulo State University, UNESP, Marília, SP, Brazil.
Associate Professor of the State
University of Maringá – UEM – Maringá, PR, Brasil.
Professor of the University of Alberta – Canada.
• Associate Professor II of the Discipline of Orthodontics and Child Integrated Clinic at the Department of Dentistry II and Professor of the Postgraduate Program (MSc and PhD) in Dentistry at the Federal University of Maranhão – UFMA – São Luís / Maranhão.
• Assistant Reviewer of Revista Clínica de Ortodontia Dental Press.
• MSc and PhD in Dentistry, concentration in Orthodontics, by Araçatuba School of Dentistry/São Paulo State University (FOA/UNESP).
• DDS, MSC, PhD
• Professor, Department of Orthodontics – University of Duesseldorf, Duesseldorf, Germany.
• Department of Dentistry – Centro Universitário Ingá, Maringá, PR, Brasil.
• MSc, PhD and Postdoctoral degrees in Orthodontics by Bauru School of Dentistry (FOB/USP).
• MSc and PhD in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics by Bauru School of Dentistry – University of São Paulo.
• Postdoctoral training in Orthodontics – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA.
• Surgery master professor at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos 2016-2020.
• Mater collaborator of Implant Surgery, Prosthesis and Peri-implantology UAX.
• University Master’s Degree in Oral Surgery. University of Alcalá. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Service, Hospital Príncipe de Asturias.
• Charter-member of the WFO – World Federation of Orthodontists
• Professor at University of Michigan.
• Adjunct Associate Professor at Saint Louis University.
• Assistant professor at Case Western Reserve University – Cleveland, Ohio.
• Invited professor at Seton Hill University – Greensburg, Pennsylvania.
• DDS, PhD
• Professor, Department of Orthodontics, Yonsei University, Korea.
• MSc in Orthodontics, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Índia.
• Professor Sênior em Disciplina de Ortodontia e Odontologia Pediátrica na Univers
• President Elect, World Federation of Orthodontists.
• Member of Edward H Angle Society of Orthodontists – North Atlantic Component.
• Adjunct Professor at Saveetha Dental College, Chennai, India.
• Editor in Chief, APOS Trends in Orthodontics.
• BDS(Hons), MDSc(Hons), PhD, MRACDS(Ortho), MOrth RCSEd
• Private Practice, Sydney, Australia.
• Honorary Lecturer Discipline of Orthodontics – School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Sydney, Australia.
•Active member of Dr. Won Moon’s International Research Lab Team.
•Founder and Clinical Directo of International Digital MARPE Association.
•Advisory Professor at Ajou University, Seoul, Korea and at Universidad de Coimbra, Portugal.
•Master’s Degree in Orthodontics and Craniofacial Orthopedics. Hospital Fundación Jiménez Díaz. Madrid Spain.
•Research residency at University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), United States.
•Clinical residency in the Hospital of the University of Coimbra UC), Portugal and at department of Orthodontics, University of Sao Paulo (USP), Brazil.
• Assistant Professor at Division of Orthodontics – Marquette University, Wisconsin, United States.
• Associate Professor at Division of Orthodontics – University of Connecticut Health Center, Connecticut, United State.
• DMD, MS
• Professor, Department of Orthodontics, Ajou University School of Medicine
• Adjunct Professor, The Forsyth Institute
• Former Thomas R. Bales Endowed Chair in Orthodontics, UCLA (2013-2020)
• Founder, the Moon Principles International Research Institute
• Co-Founder, Chief Innovations Officer (CIO), BioTech Innovations, Inc.
• Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, since 2002.
• DDS, PhD.
• Professor Emeritus, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea.idade de Sydney, Faculdade de Odontologia